Image Generation Plugin
The Image Generation Plugin allows to save snapshots of Layers in the context of the Server or the Editor.
The formats which are supported by the Plugin are:
Note that raster snapshots are natively supported by the Editor. This means that the Save Snapshot
command will only allow to save as raster formats (PNG, JPEG, etc...) if this Plugin is not present.
The Plugin works with both the Swing and JavaFX UI frameworks
and will try in all cases to keep the vector content of the Layer:
- In Swing this means that the Plugin will use a custom Graphics2D implementation to serialize the content of the Layer as SVG or PowerPoint
- In JavaFX the Plugin uses an external library to convert the JavaFX content to
This Plugin has the following Editor Settings
- "Support Groupes in Output": will keep the contaienrs in the Layers as groups
- "Master Presentation": this is useful in the cases where Fonts which are not installed on the system are used, for the PowerPoint generation. Embedding Fonts which will be used in a master PowerPoint presentation will ensure that these fonts will be kept in the generated result
. The fonts content of the master presentation will be used in the generated PowerPoint file, but the master presentation itself will not be modified
- ^ It is not possible to use fonts which are not installed in PowerPoint without embedding them in the PowerPoint file. Please note that embedding fonts will greatly increase the size of the resulting presentation
Copyright 2016-2017 Dassault Aviation. All Rights Reserved. Documentation and source under the LGPL v2 licence